August 14, 2009

Trying to organize my downloads

I ended up deleting 200MB of custom hair a couple of days ago. I really don't want my game to get like my Sims 2 game... cluttered. It was a real pain going through every file, so I decided to add the file name to every post for easy reference.

I managed to get the last two pages of the "hair" label done so far. Now I'll start at the beginning and continue on until I get them all labeled. All posts should be done in a day or two.

This will make it much easier to remove hairs that you don't want anymore or remove hairs that have been updated or improved.