February 23, 2011

Ne free work performance by ani_

Are you sick of having your Sim gain work-performance even thou they have not met the required skills for the promotion? Are you also sick of having Sims earn money while you were not playing them? Well I was, so I made this mod.

This mod checks for two events, left work, and got paid.

When the leaving work even is triggered:
- If the household is active, check the skills. If the Sim is lacking skills, reset the work performance meter. The resetting of the work-performance meter only happens if the work performance is positive, if it's negative, nothing happens.

Read more and download at Mod The Sims

3 comments:

  1. What does "Ne" mean? Does it mean "no"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's supposed to be no, I imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really does bother me too. I had a celebrity with like 2 or 3 stars and still had no problem advancing to level 10

    ReplyDelete