January 17, 2011

UPDATE - Primary - Stompy Boots for Children and Toddlers by Aikea Guinea

Download at Club Crimsyn
Update - Jan 16
Several people let me know they were having a problem with the Toddler version of the stompy boots I just released, wherein for whatever reason their toddlers would vanish when in CAS when the boots were selected. I'm not entirely sure if I've fixed the problem (I wasn't able to recreate the issue in my own game), but I did notice an odd issue with the LODs that I've since corrected.


I'm not sure if this is what was needed to fix the problem, but if you had vanishing toddlers before, please let me know if the new file works.
Updated File - Fixed 'Primary' CU Stompy Boots - Jan 18

Download update here


25 comments:

  1. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, now I don't have to make these kind of shoes since I was needing the type for the kids. Thank you for making them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stompy BOOOTSS!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://blackcatsims.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. now my elmo will have something to wear for his backstory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and needed! Yay!

    Thanks Aikea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "http://blackcatsims.blogspot.com/"

    Please do not advertise your blog on someone else's post. There is a "Your Updates Here" section for a reason. It's considered impolite and one of the quickest ways to make yourself a target around here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not for me but they look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks so cute on toodles. Thanks aikea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!!! Love them! Thank you so much Aikea ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. They work on toddlers but make children vanish from the cas screen when clicking on them. Anyone else have this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ^You should go to aikea's site and leave a comment there so she could fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ^That was not very nice said. Please think before letting crap out.
    Yeah thats right, i said crap, and i thought about before i wrote it down.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ^lolwtf, are you 12?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have invisible children, not toddlers (even with the 1st version).

    ReplyDelete
  16. i used to wear boots like these when i was 11/ 12 and i am far from a skinhead.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha, I love how there's a chainsaw next to the toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ya cuz toddlers wear these.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Only non douche bag toddlers wear boots this cool!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Egads but these are cute! :)

    ReplyDelete