January 03, 2014

Harmonium Tonal Ramps by Absimthes


Ever wanted a bit more color variation in your Berry Sweet gene pool? Ever thought it would be cool to have two very different colored parent Sims produce offspring with a real mix of those two colors? Yeah, me too. Which is why I made these tonal ramps to use and to share, just in case anyone else had the same desire.

If you’ve ever used Scatter Genes Color Sliders, then you should be able to use these with no trouble, because they use the same principle. Basically, these are color overlays that work with whatever default skin you happen to be rockin’. They show up in the skin UI just like any other non-default, but allow you to add some vibrancy and color to your vanilla default.

RULES & TOU:

Have fun with these things. I made them for other people to enjoy, but if I get wind of these things being re-uploaded by other people to paysites (adfly included), I’ll take them down. Don’t be a dick and claim them for your own either. I have ninjas and I will use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment