April 21, 2011

Max Skills (the perfect butler) by Leto85

Download at Carl and Pam's The Sims 3 & Sims Medieval Forum

With your permission, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Max Skills and I can be, with no doubt, the best butler you've ever met.
Take a look at my Skill Journal below if you are considering my services.
I can take care of your house completely, be a good friend for your family and a teacher in any skill you want your sim to learn.
Also I can provide you with collecting every bug, rock and gem you want, as I am know where to find them and how to catch them or in case of gems, how to cut them out of space rocks and shape them in all forms available for you.
Please make sure if you want me to enrich your family, to have a bed arranged for me and having a family of maximum 7 persons already, as I will living at your place and be a part of your household.
Good day.

Thanks, Anon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment