April 19, 2010

Two Minor Autonomy Mods- Radio Stations and Newspaper Events by Claeric

Download at Fuzzy Logic Dishwasher

First one stops sims from changing the radio stations autonomously. Especially useful for Childish sims who like that horrific child station music.

Second allows sims to autonomously check the paper for weekly events. This way you can get notified of them when a sim decides at random to read the paper, for those of us who always forget that the paper actually tells you things in this game :p It'll happen rarely, but rare is better than never. I never remember to check.

5 comments:

  1. I never did check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so what else is he going to change next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever I feel like needs changing, why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm starting to appreciate your attitude towards posters, Claeric. These are great.

    ReplyDelete