October 25, 2012

Army Enlisted Career by mflaha55



Uncle Sim Wants YOU! Introducing a more realistic take on the Military Career, I offer you the Army Enlisted Career. As a US Army veteran myself, I'm just not all that thrilled with the way EA handled the Military career. Using the American Army enlisted ranks, your sim can join up as a raw recruit and work his or her way up to the rank of Command Sergeant Major - the highest US Army enlisted rank except for the Sergeant Major of the Army.

Having benefitted from the wonderful mods from all of you fabulous creators out there, I decided it was time to give something back. This is my first attempt at modding anything, so I hope you'll all enjoy it!

As with any custom career, you'll need to have Twallan's Base Careers Mod installed in order for it to work.

Patch Compatibility - This career was made with patch 1.38-1.39.


Read more and download at Mod The Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment