July 09, 2013

Island Paradise Resort Tower Rabbit Hole Rugs by Misty


A lot of Sims 3 players were thrilled at the idea of being able to create their own resorts, but a lot of us were disappointed with the fact that there were only 4 styles that take up a lot of space, very much curbing our creative enthusiasm for building the perfect resort for our simmies. So before Island Paradise even landed, I knew we’d want rabbit hole rugs for the resort towers.

This project did not go as easily as planned.

Due to the change in visual state when you upgrade the rabbit hole tower and other such “features”, this rabbit hole rug’s functionality required scripting–something I know nothing about. After Sims MX put me on the right track along with some tutorials, I scratched my head for a few days and grew even more confused. Ok, so maybe I should’ve picked a more simple project to learn scripting >:(


Read more and download at

No comments:

Post a Comment