January 18, 2010

Various Mods at Mod The Sims


  • Put Away All Books by treeag
    Since some people requested it, here it is. This script mod adds an option to all bookshelves to put away
  • No Auto make Processed Baby Food by werismyki
    I simply got tired of sims making bowl after bowl of baby food and then simply putting them on the
  • Eat Your Leftovers by werismyki
    Tired of your sims each making their own meals and having a truckload full of leftovers in the Fridge?
  • Emptied Blue Screen CAS screen by joninmobile
    I'm so thrilled to share this with you all. This is a long time coming, took me 2 days to
  • Vehicle Speed Mods (SLOW DOWN!) by Rainbow_Brite
    Ever since I got TS3, I thought that the car speed was too fast. I enjoy watching my Sim drive
  • No More Drawer Failure! by Rainbow_Brite
    I could never understand why EA had Sims fall while opening dresser drawers. I was sick of it happening so
  • Cheaper Repairman by Rainbow_Brite
    Ever thought the Repairman was too expensive? Sink breaks one day, shower breaks the next? Sick of shelling out §50
  • Aging Manager Revision by werismyki
    I've never been a big fan of the babies/toddlers in the Sims games. At best, they are

1 comment:

  1. Super useful list! Thanks :) I've been looking for some of these.

    ReplyDelete