June 24, 2010

The Sims™ 3 Create a Pattern Tool

Create and share your own original patterns for The Sims 3

Create and share your own original patterns with The Sims™ 3 Create a Pattern Tool. Whether you’ve been hankering for a new plaid for your Sims’ PJs or an exquisite flourish of tiles for their floors, everything you want to create is now within your grasp! Design a pattern quickly using dozens of images available in the Sticker Library or layer and modify your own images to create even more unique patterns. Expand your creativity and share your creations online through The Sims 3 Exchange.

FEATURES:

*
As the official pattern tool for The Sims 3, The Sims 3 Create a Pattern Tool makes it easy for you to make your own patterns and ensures that your designs and game will remain intact.
*
Apply your newly created patterns to your Sims’ furniture, clothing, floors, walls, and more!
*
This powerful yet easy-to-use tool is perfect for all types of users ranging from beginners to advanced designers.
*
Preview your patterns in 3D with the click of a button, then export directly to your game.
*
Show off your creations to Sims fans around the world through The Sims 3 Exchange.

21 comments:

  1. there's some really gorgeous fancy patterns in this thing, but I can't manage to arrange them to make something pleasing. It is VERY easy to use, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive made a few patterns this morning already, i dont think they'll be too popular

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, can you fix CAW now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is being downloaded. I can not wait to try it.
    *Simonita*

    ReplyDelete
  5. "That's great, can you fix CAW now?"

    AMEN. No more making new stuff until you fix the old broken stuff people care more about, please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, they had said it would be released shortly after Ambitions; don't know if they knew CAW would be borkinated. To be honest, I was kinda hoping it wouldn't get released. The ammount of ick patterns out there is already vast, now I'll need to tripple my monthly order of eyebleach.

    Wonder if this is going to make the official forum implode again, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is really easy to use, but the quality of the exports sucks. Stuff that looks good in the preview mode is blotchy and pixelated in game. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if I'm gonna try this .When I tried Create a World my game went kaput sooooo...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea, that's great EA. How about you try fixing the stuff you already have about before giving us more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would try it out if I could download it. Continue to get page error message. Nice. Trust our new software even though we can't get our html right. Idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why on earth would you use this, when you can just use TSRW or Delphy's pattern packager?

    ReplyDelete
  12. because this is freakin'easy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very user friendly... fun to kinda zone out and create

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope this is as easy as you all say! Perhaps I'm an idiot, but I could never get pattern making just right.

    ReplyDelete
  15. *sigh* ... Already an issue. It won't display at the correct resolution for me, so I can't click some buttons. Anyone know how to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have that issue as well. I've tried changing my screen resolution tons of times. =/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cant wait to use it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Why use it? Because it's easy to use and more importantly, it hasn't been made by TSR.

    ReplyDelete
  19. CAW... Killer Doll... yes, and they make new one befor fixing any of this old problems... so EA... xp

    ReplyDelete
  20. I honestly can't see why it is taking so long to put out a patch for CAW. My guess is they don't care..its just a tool. I was working on a world and my only option now is to uninstall and reinstall in order to finish but then of course, I can't play Ambitions, a game I did pay for. Not that I have been playing it. My heart is set on finishing my world.

    ReplyDelete