August 27, 2012

Pregnancy Progress Controller by CmarNYC


I've found one of the most tedious types of mods to work on is anything pregnancy-related, because for testing I had to get the sim pregnant and then high-speed the game until he/she/whatever started showing and got to the stage I need to see. After a dozen or so tests this gets REALLY old. So I whipped up this script and thought others might like to have it too, not only for testing but maybe for posing. If I'd had this earlier I might have seen that some of my own maternity morphs have clipping issues. *sigh*

What it does:
Adds a pie menu option to all pregnant sims.
Click the "Set Pregnancy Stage" option and you'll be prompted to enter the percentage of full pregnancy you want to set the sim to.
If the sim is not yet wearing maternity clothes and you set the pregnancy to 33 percent or above, she/he will change into maternity clothes with no music or fanfare.
The pregnancy will progress from the percentage you set. **When it reaches 100 percent, the birth will start.** - Sims (at least human sims) may not give birth, probably depending on what parts of the pregnancy are skipped over. I hope to get this fixed as soon as I have time to work on it.
Works for teens, males, and pets as well as adult females.


Read more and download at Mod The Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment