October 29, 2010

New Mods at Mod The Sims


Scribbling Pad by Buzzler - This handy little notepad gives your sims the ability to write novels, reports, etc. the old-fashioned way. You know, moving a thing called pen over a sheet thing called paper?

No Vampire Neck Tattoo (Late Night) by HystericalParoxysm - This mod is a very simple texture replacer that removes the strange neck tattoo/rebirthmark from the necks of vampires. No idea why it was there in the first place, but this gets rid of it.

No Simoleon Effects When Selling Paintings by HystericalParoxysm - This mod is a very simple texture replacer that removes the puff of Simoleons overhead when a sim sells a painting from an easel.

More Space in Hampers by gobot101 - In one of my families, they have a home gym that gets a lot of use. With all the use of the gym, and I increasing how many clothing piles sims can make in one day, the hamper in the gym was getting filled fairly quick. So I decided to see if I could increase the space in the hamper.

New backgroud pictures for World Adventures' loading screens by Lesime - Who Never wanted to change the horrible background of France's loading screen ? To give the game a more beautiful face, I created this little mod which change those backgrounds for you.

More Efficient Upgrade Name Fix by Buzzler - This tiny little mod is a fix for the missing upgrade name string on the upgrade buttons of solar panels and windmills.

6 comments:

  1. I'm happy someone made a mod for that vampire tattoo. IT WASN'T IN SIMLISH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! @ Andrea

    I can really use the scribbler pad for writers that need a computer but didn't have the money. My poor sim was working part-time at the store and digging in the junkyard to make money for a descent computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the notepad idea. Very realistic, since people don't carry their laptops everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^Carrying a laptop everywhere isn't unrealistic. Maybe in your area it is, but I, and a lot of people I know always have a computer on them.

    But, I'm glad of the scribbler pad for other reasons. My game seems to HATE TVs and Computer screens, and I've had quite a few crashes related to those things going nuts on me, which means I never let my sims watch TV, play computer games, or write (which kindof sucks). I'm happy to have this mod now so I can at least let them write which they constantly get wishes for anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Simlish "V" isn't much different from the classical Latin "V"...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^^I also have a laptop that I carry around a LOT. But really, do you carry it EVERYWHERE? To the grocery store? Yeah, okay.

    ^^It was a joke, genius.

    ^...What?

    ReplyDelete